Well I've come to a conclusion this past week. My lil man will be named Sweet tooth Charlie! He has got me craving some crazy stuff. It started (5w pregnant) with pickles. I couldn't get enough of them. Then I haven't craved for a while and now (entering 6m) I'm craving peanut m&ms and snowballs. I haven't figured out why my lil man is making me eat something I just don't care for. Chocolate!!! I was never a big chocolate eater. I can definitely go without it, but lately.........NOT .... those M&Ms with the lil peanuts have got to be in the buggy when I am grocery shopping. As far as the snowballs, another thing I don't necessarily eat. They are way to sweet for me and if I get one, its always a kid size. (Not even the small). I find myself ordering mediums (which I never eat). Talk about sugar rush!!! Now I can see why he is moving all about inside. He's happy and enjoying his SWEETS!
Tomorrow makes 23 weeks pregnant! Wow where has the time gone??? This pregnancy has moved alot faster than I thought it would though, considering everyone tells me that it will be a long nine months. I'm surely not rushing them, but I'm not upset that they seem to be moving fast to me.
On to another subject. This morning on my way in, over the interstate is some kind of hot air balloon ordeal. There are literally dozens! I'm not one to normally take pictures while I'm driving, but traffic was moving at little speed because of the sights of the ballons, so I got a snap of one of them. You can see it in the picture below. I couldn't make out what it said until I looked at the picture. Coca-Cola.
Til next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment