She has purchased my lot of maternity clothing, other odds and ends. She didn't get what she wanted, but what I told her I was going to go and get for him, and to my surprise.......
It arrived yesterday. Yes, she purchased his baby bedding too! Of course we can't put it up until we get the furniture (which we plan on doing next month). So for now, its just in the room with the rest of his stuff. Below is a picture of the bedding we got.

I'm looking forward to getting his nursery all put up and ready for his arrival.
As the time gets closer, Thorne and I are getting more excited. We are just looking so forward to meeting our lil boy.
2 comments:
What a great sister! Ben would LOVE it!
I love the bedding so cute!!! I'm so jealous!!! Lyle won't let me order mine :(!!! I'm sure you don't look fat... I can't believe how far along we are!
Post a Comment