skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Simple Life Stories.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
As Promised.....Pictures
So I did promise to get those pictures of the ultrasound. The picture quality is not that great so bare with please. Here is Gage:
Gage's little foot.
Yup...it's definitely a boy!
Hope you enjoyed them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Donna and Thorne
I am 30 yrs old. Thorne and I have been married since June 7, 2008. We started our TTC journey in October of 2006. I must say it took a little over 2 years, but we finally welcomed our lil baby boy on December 5, 2009!
View my complete profile
The moment it happened :)
Random picture of us
Our Honeymoon - Eureka Springs, Ark.
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
March (2)
February (1)
January (1)
December (5)
November (5)
October (6)
September (2)
August (1)
July (5)
June (2)
May (5)
April (5)
March (6)
February (7)
January (2)
December (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment