At the top of my blog you will see voting for what you think our lil beanie baby is. I personally think it's a boy...but I've been wrong on SO MANY occassions its unbelievable. Give it a try and check back in when I post what we are having and see if you are correct.
One more day, just one more day to wait out! Tomorrow is Friday (YAY) and we get to see our little one again!
Anyone have great plans for this weekend, or for Memorial Day? We plan on going over to my mothers house. Her birthday is actually Memorial Day, but we will be spending the weekend there. Thorne has been re-modeling her floors to ceramic and has been doing such a wonderful job. He hates doing floors because it is wear and tear on his knees, but he doesn't mind doing it for the family. She will be putting his butt to work all weekend I'm sure. I'll be getting to spend time with her (which I don't get to do as much as I'd like), but that will all change I'm certain.
Even though she only lives 1 hour away...it's kind of hard to just up and go sometimes.
These past few weeks, has been a struggle...but we are managing, and we will overcome it. When I say we will....WE WILL. I have all faith in God and he will guide us through all tough times.
Well, I'm off to a meeting......Hopefully, I can update on tomorrows Dr appointment and get to show an updated u/s for you all. Til then.....
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment