Just wanted to share my quick 12wk dr appt and u/s update with you all. The dr said that I have a perfect little baby growing. It's measuring right on for being 12 weeks and they have moved my DD to Dec 5th...I'm still keeping Dec 4th as going to the RE I know when everything happend...Pretty much anyways. We got to hear the heartbeat today (162bpm) and both DH and I teared up. It was the most beautiful sound ever!!! I'm still losing weight instead of gaining it...but my Dr said not to worry about that that I will probably start gaining it further down the road. The U/S tech happened to snap a few pictures one looked like it was yawning. I couldn't get that one clear on the computer sorry. Anyhow...Here are a few pictures of our lil beanie baby.
This one was taking like you would be looking down...you can see his little arm and hand.
This one was taking like you would be looking down...you can see his little arm and hand.
This is a side shot. I told Thorne that beanie baby looked just like him already.
My next u/s isn't for another 8 weeks...but I think I'm going to try and get a 4d done around 16wks or call my RE office to see if they will do one a little sooner than that.
Til next time....
2 comments:
Awesome pics! 8 weeks is so long to wait for another u/s. I guess I have been spoiled too long because I hate waiting 2 weeks! LOL!
Congrats on a good appt & what a cute bean :)
I'm right there with you, I hate waiting that long, I've got a little over 7 weeks to go
Post a Comment