Dang it NOPE! 2 more days though.
A little catch up....yesterday was aweful. I had the worst morning sickness in the 11+ weeks in been pregnant. It lasted ALL DAY long! I still feel very nauseous this morning, but hopefully that will subside soon. Everything I ate came up. YUCK! I've been very fortunant with the morning sickness and not having much of it at all. I've had it mainly in the evening after I ate but only 6 times total in 11+ weeks so I'm doing good I think. Not that I'm complaining, because if I had to choose and have it everyday for the remainder of my pregnancy, I would in a heartbeat as the ending result will be ALL WORTH it.
So why am I asking if it is Friday yet??? Well that is my 12wk u/s and OB appointment. Wow...It's hard to believe that it's been almost 4 weeks since I got to see my lil beanie baby! Thorne and I are excited for Friday to get here....we are so anxious to see how he/she is turning out. I'm sure on Friday I will also find out when our "big" u/s appointment will be. We have names picked out already, although the lil boy's name is still up on the loops. The little girl's name is a definite keeper and we do not plan on changing it.
Til next time!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment