So the subject today is tired. Okay....so the title says it all.
1 - Feeling tired in general. Tired as in not wanting to get up in the morning to when I get up wanting to go back and lay down tired.
2 - Tired of working!!!!
3 - Tired of being my bosses MAID!
4 - Tired of working 4-10 hr days....but don't want to change it because I LOVE the 3 day weekends.
5 - Tired of cleaning!
6 - Tired of cooking!
7 - Tired of not keeping in touch with friends as much as I should...(going to have to fix that problem soon!)
8 - Tired of this HEAT!!
9 - Tired of having to wait these 3 long weeks to see my lil beanie baby again.
So do you get my drift??? I am just flat tired!
Not sure if its just a mood swing I'm in today, or if its just a symptom of this pregnancy, or what?
I'm not normally like this, I'm normally a general happy go getter type person. Hmmmmm
Has me wandering.....think you know?
So anyways....tomorrow makes 10weeks! I have 2 more weeks until we get to see beanie baby again and get to hear the heartbeat. We are really excited, but the days are just going by slow now. When I was seeing my RE ... we had u/s done every Thursday...and now with the OB...its once a month....I'm guessing anyways.
Til next time....(Hopefully I'm not tired then) LOL
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, for me tiredness is getting worse week to week! Hopefully you are lucky enough to get some energy back in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment