Thursday, June 18, 2009

One More Day!!!

Wow...Can't believe I'm almost 16 wks already! The time sure has flown by!
Tomorrow is another OB visit. Not to to much going on. They will be running the Cystic Fibrosis testing as well as the Quad screen testing, but I won't be getting an u/s done :(

Although they should be telling me tomorrow when they will perform the "Big U/S." I'm hoping its at 18 weeks vs 20, but either or will work. Just 18 seem soo much closer you know?
I talked to Thorne yesterday and looks like he will be taking the morning off whenever we go in to have our big u/s done. Which makes me alot happier. I just want him to be there when we find out. I want him to share the excitement then! We briefly spoke about going on a Saturday and just paying for a gender u/s to be done. It only is $69, but they garentee a peek at the gender or you go back for free until they can get your gender. Sounds like a plan to me....and its on a Saturday in a big room where more than just Thorne and I can go. It is 2d/3d. I was going to have a 4d done but I think I will just wait until the baby is born to see the combo of Thorne and I. I want the looks to be a gentle surprise (if you know what I mean).

Well hopefully I can update more tomorrow after the appointment, or may just have to wait until Monday. Til then.....

3 comments:

Kari said...

I hope you u/s will be at 18 weeks! I would hate to wait until 20! Good luck with your tests!

Ashley Wells said...

Hope all went well today!!! Can't wait to find out when your BIG u/s will be... I'd just "push" for 18 weeks LOL!

Me said...

Hope your appt went well! - Tkeys