Monday, April 27, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything on here......SHAME ON ME!

Anyways today makes 8w3d and I'm holding in pretty darn good. I went to my last RE appointment on last Thursday (7w6d). Little beanie baby was measuring at 8w2d with a strong heartbeat of 160bpm. My RE released me to my new OB whom I will get to meet this Friday. I have my first appointment at 10am CST. I'm excited to move forth to an OB, but sad to leave my RE office. They did mention that I could go back at any time for an u/s if I wanted to and they would love to have me in. (May take them up on that *wink*).

So what is new this week? Nothing! I'm more exausted than anything! Getting tired of working these 4-10 shifts and I am highly thinking of switching to a 9-80 shift or just 5-8s. Although I love having my Friday's off....I love being able to sleep an extra hour in the mornings.....I can't weight the good from the bad LOL.

We actually got everything out of what will be the baby's nursery. We are going to strip up the carpet and put wood flooring in the room for now. As far as painting and stuff, we will get to that AFTER we find out what we are going to be having. But, I have picked out the colors I am going with.

Thorne is so scared that he won't get everything done before beanie baby gets here. I told him not to worry about it and take it one day at a time. We will manage and get everything done. He's such a night owl and is so ready for the baby to get here. He says he will be getting up with the baby at night so I can have my rest....HELLO hun....I'm breast feeding so I'm certain I will be up too! hehehe

Will try to post again soon.....trying not to hold of as long.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am jealous! I have been trying to get Ben to start on the nursery and no luck here!