Well everything has been so busy for me since last Thursday that I haven't had a chance to post. I'll do so now (hopefully I wont forget anything).
Thursday - Woke up at 7 a.m. Could not go back to sleep. I was so excited yet nervous about my ultrasound that I just could not fall back asleep. So I got dressed, woke up Thorne to get dressed. We were going to sit around the house for a while until we were ready to leave, then my sister messages me and asks me to take her some breakfast. So we left a little early, got her some breakfast, took it to her then went to the RE office. Waiting for about 15 minutes then they called my name. I was so nervous, that when they took my blood pressure, it was a little elevated. The nurse told me to calm down that everything was going to be fine and she was right. We got to see one lil sac and yolk sac. Our RE said not to worry because we were still early in the game and that come our next ultrasound we would beable to see our lil beanie baby's heart at least flickering away.
Friday - Thorne had to work, so I spent the day with my sister. Can we say we went ALL over! Final desination was picking up crawfish and bringing them home for th boil. Man were they spicy and yummy!!! Thorne got off a little late, but we were able to spend time and watch a movie before getting into bed.
Saturday - Thorne went back to work and I did absolutely not a thing! I was being SO lazy!!! It was just a straggle day for me. I just did not feel like getting off of the sofa, so I just layed there.
Sunday - Was great. (Happy Easter!) We went over to Thorne's moms home. We got to spend the day with his family. Got to hold the baby (Thorne's nephew) It was just overall a great day.
Monday - Was LONG!!!! Work is starting to get on my nerves.....LOL.....It was busy but not busy enough where the day would go by faster. After getting home, my sister's two boys came over and they are intending on spending the week since they are on spring break. YAY for us!
and that brings us to today......So far so good. A little boring if you ask me. I don't want to be here at work, I'm just ready to take a nap!!!! I have been extra tired and just feeling uck! But hey it will be worth it come December, so I can't complain! 2 days left to go and we get to see our lil beanie baby! Praying everything is going on well in there! We are just so super excited!!
Til next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment