Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beanie Baby is Growing!!!!!!!!

Just got a call about 20 minutes ago from Mrs. Jackie (my RE's nurse). She says....Donna your lab work looks great. Then she went on and on about the ultrasound date and what they want me to continue doing (I'll mention in a few) etc.
First, my 19dpiui beta number turned out to be:
825!!!!!!!!!
So we are definitely doubling like we are suppose to and in less than 48 hours. I am definitely happy about that......so now back to the ultrasound. It will be a week from tomorrow (that would be Thursday, April 9, 2008) that we will have our first ultrasound. She wants me to continue to stay on my Prometrium as well. So looks like we will get a peek at Beanie Baby (by the way that's what I am calling this lil one for now) then. I called Thorne to tell him of the ultrasound date and gosh he was so excited!
Now....counting down the days til the u/s......wow over a week.....How is one to manage LOL.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Let me just warn you that the days will drag on! But it will be worth it when you get a peek at the little guy!