Wow.....when you're waiting on something...time seems to go by real slow doesn't it????
Yah that's how I feel right now. Like time is at a stand still.
I've got 2 days until my 3rd Beta b/w on Wednesday. BTW...I wasn't able to update but my 2nd Beta b/w came back at 113. (The RE wanted to see a level of at least 90). So that was a blessing! Now we will see on Wednesday if our little beanie baby is growing big big.
When Mrs. Jackie (our nurse) calls on Wednesday to give us the results of the b/w, then she will be scheduling our very first "pregnancy" ultrasound. I'm so excited!!!
I'm most certain it will be next week sometime. Whatever day it is, I am taking the whole day off of work. Thorne and I plan to spend some quality time together....just the two of us.
Speaking of Thorne ... he started and completed my living room floor last night. He took the carpet out and laid ceramic and hardwood flooring. It looks beautiful. Now all we have to do is paint the walls and it will be done. We have lots of projects coming up within this year. So Thorne will be staying quite a busy man. But I do thank him from the bottom of my heart for all of the work he does around the house.
Til next time.....>TAKE CARE!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait for tomorrow then the u/s!!! I am dying to hear the beta number!
Post a Comment