Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 days until the 1st Big day!

How exciting as the days get closer. Although they seem like eternity!
2 days until our first ultrasound. I'm excited to see how our lil beanie baby is doing there and how many total are there. I'm secretly wanting two, but will take whatever God has planted.
I'm all around grateful now and will be when we find out what is going on in the tummy area.
I've been trying to stay really busy to keep my time flowing smoothly and fastly. It really isn't happening. The weekend flew by, but I think that is mainly because I had to come back to work on Monday morning. (Weekends always tend to fly by).

Speaking of weekends......Good Friday and Easter.....this weekend already??? Where is the year going?? My Good Friday plans are to go and visit with my family for a few then to come back and have some boiled crawfish with my sister and her family. Easter Sunday, we plan on spending partial of the day at home relaxing between DH and I and then going to my next door neighbors home and having a seafood boil there. Very exciting weekend.....as I absolutely LOVE boiled seafood.

Man speaking of things I love.......does anyone have any pickles???? HAHA I've eating goodness I don't know how many pickles.....thats the big craver right now (I guess)! It's all good! As long as I crave things I like to eat rather than craving things I can't stand like sushi or anchovies or sardines LMAO!

Okay on another note before signing out of here....

Kari - I pray God gives you the wisdom (and I know he will) for you and Ben to come up with the final decision that you both have to decide. Praying whatever decision you make, will be the best for both you and your lil ones. I know your strong and will make the right decision, and know that I am here and will support you and Ben through whatever you decide.

Shannon - I am super excited that you got to see that you have a one lil bean with a great heartbeat! I know you and Kyle are thrilled to the bone! I am looking forward to hearing about your next u/s on Monday.

Ashley and Hanna - Congrats to both of you on your BFPs!!!! Wow @ our DID board getting so many ppl! That is just wonderful!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I hope your ultrasound goes AMAZINGLY well! Can't wait to hear about it.