Til my second Beta test......I'm praying this one has doubled since Tuesday's test. The RE is looking for anything around a 90. I'm praying for a lot higher than that. Please let this be it!!!
Also, sending Shannon some doubling vibes too. (Her second Beta test is tomorrow as well). We've pretty much been cycle buddies this go round except for she completed with IVF and I did IUI.
Next I wanna wish Kari good luck on her second u/s on Saturday. I'm praying both of your smaller beans caught up to the two bigger ones and you hear 4 wonderful heartbeats tomorrow! (I wish I was having my u/s tomorrow instead of just b/w :) )
Til next time..........
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thinking you and Shannon will be getting great results tomorrow! I am so excited to hear them!!!
Post a Comment