Wednesday, March 25, 2009
And we got a Positive!
Just thought I'd update you all...even though most of you from the SK CB board already know....I indeed received a positive on a hpt on 3/23/09. With that in mind, I went ahead and went to the RE office and had my BETA drawn on 3/24/09 and the number came back positive. It was at 29.5 with a progestrone level of 43.93. I'm very excited but yet a little nervous too. I'm praying this wont end a chemical pregnancy like my last one. I go back in on Friday, 3/27/09 and have a second BETA test ran to see if my numbers are doubling like that should. Their first intention was to have me come back in on Monday, but when she said something about Friday, I said I'll come in on Friday to have it ran. So she estimated that they want to see at least a number of 90 on Friday. So I pray its that or a whole lot more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOO HOO!!! I love seeing this in print! I am sooo happy for the two of you and excited to be on a pregnancy journey with you instead of a TTC one!!
Crossing my fingers for big numbers on Friday!!!! You can text me on Friday if you want since you might not have access to a comp?!?!?!
Post a Comment