Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Behind like Always ;)

I'm a little behind and I apologize. I have been so swamped the past few days that I just haven't had the time to sit down to write anything. So, I guess I will make up for it today. *smiles*

Last Sunday we went to the St. Patricks parade in Metairie. We had a blast. Not sure if anyone has ever gone to any of them, but down here they throw all kinds of goods! From beads to cabbage to oranges to garlic....you name it. They even through Ramen Noodle Soup packs can you believe it? LOL

This coming Sunday we plan on going to the Irish/Italian parade. It is quite similar, just passes through another part of town, but has a few more floats etc in it. These parades are the best, because you don't have a band passing through behind every float etc.

Speaking of parades, geez one day I'll remember to post those pics I promised from the Endy parade in New Orleans. The ones with Kid Rock etc. **Smack me will ya?**

So anyways onto another subject....today makes 5dpo or 5dpiui (whichever you want to call it).....wow already?? Those few days have passed by pretty quickly. Now...now....I have 5 more days before I plan to POAS for the first time in a few months! Maybe still a little to early for me...and may try to hold out until 12dpiui.....better reading of the stick and better results too.

Today on another note is going by so slow! I am just so ready to leave work and go home and take a nice long nap....if its long is it really a nap though? I'm thinking highly about asking my boss for a half of a day vacation tomorrow. That would be nice considering I work 4-10's, so I'm already off on Friday. Just a little rest time for me while Thorne is out to work.

More to come later. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Donna,

I'm trying to hold out until at least Sunday, maybe Monday (13/14 dpo) and I hope we both see a nice beautiful BFP!

Good luck!
Shan

Kari said...

I am praying for you!