Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Weekend!

So the weekend actually started out pretty bland. Friday we done errands pretty much all day. What thought would cost us $1500 for some paperwork, only will cost us $250 YAY! Thorne is really excited about that. Once that is a done deal, then he can get his TWIC card and pretty much work anywhere! He so wants to better himself at everything he does, but there are hold backs and hopefully those holdbacks will be gone soon!

Friday night was great. I'm on bcp's so I was actually able to have a few drinks. We chilled around the bonfire at Thorne's mom's house. We chilled with his two brothers, and a few other friends of theirs. I bought a cream cheese king cake...can we say gone in about 10 minutes!!!! Everyone thought it tasted great! Yummmmm

Saturday we ended up going to a parade with Gen and Dino and their little girl Morgan. We had a blast. Thorne picked on Morgan most of the time there and she "loved" the attention! This was our first Mardi Gras Parade of the year. The next ones we plan on going to is on 2/21 & 2/22....These are the Endymion and Bacchus parades in New Orleans. We have a crew of us going, so it should be so much fun! We look forward to it.

Of course I go to the RE office for b/w and u/s on 2/20 to see if I can begin taking my Lupron shots...(I wonder if you can drink while on that?)....Considering I'll still have a few days in middle waiting for AF to start before I can start stims. I don't think it should be an issue, but maybe just maybe I need to confront with the RE first. If I can't....that is going to SUCK!!!

We already purchased the liquor for the parade and even put a few jars of Cherries to Soak.....oh boy....Please say YES it's okay RE!!!! :)

Sunday we did pretty much NOTHING! It was a relaxing day. Cooked, cleaned a little, and watched TV all day. Lazy Sunday!

Ohhhh I did decide on what I am going to get Thorne for Valentine's day, but you will have to tune into tomorrow for the results....Fair right?

1 comment:

Kari said...

Not fair! You are holding out on us! I didn't ask the RE about drinking on Lupron. I had a couple glasses of wine while on it and it was fine.