Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Didn't think I was going to blog today Did Ya?

If so, then guess what? You're wrong! You know I had to come back to tell you what I decided I was going to get/do for Thorne for Valentine's day.

We considering we will be out at my Mom's house that day, because DH will be placing ceramic tile in her bedroom and newly built on room. There is this very nice Japanese resturant that I been wanting to take DH to. We actually drove one day 2 hours and stuck in traffic to go there and it was closed!!! We were mad! Well I considered taking DH to this nice Japanese resturant and while there I will give him his chain that I am going to buy. Of course it is the one he always mentions when we go into the store. I have to try and keep this all a secret from him, which will be hard because he is going to want to take me out to dinner. Imagine going to two different resturants LOL. J/K Well this may be a little lame....but considering we are getting ready for our 2nd Injectables IUI. I think he would more than adore it.

I was thinking about booking a hotel for the night, going there when I got off of work and lay out rose petals and candles, then drive him there later that night. Give him his chain then...but thought nahhh he would be mad at me for spending money like that when we are using more than enough on the injectables etc. So who knows.....Tune in because I may tell you I've done something totally different. With my luck that is how it will go.

No comments: