Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Ideas as the V-Day is getting Closer!

Dang it!!!! I forgot to blog yesterday! Man...I guess from now on I will have to set a reminder to say hey ding dong its blog time! LOL...j/k

So I got to thinking this morning, sheesh Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I have absolutely no clue what to get Thorne. I just simply don't know.

I know Thorne seen this silver chain and has made attempt to point it out to me over several months when going to the store. He's always stopping by the jewerly section (men's side) and is like, see that chain I like that, or see this watch, I like that too). Maybe I can get him to stop doing that by getting him one or the other. I know if I do that, he will move on to something else though LOL. He also recently started sword/knife collecting. Gosh it's just so difficult to get for men....WHY? Perhaps you ladies can help me out? Share some insight on what you may be getting your hubbies, or significant others.

I'll do a poll to also see what you ladies think. (It's great getting insight because you never know what others are thinking etc!)

Poll:
What to get Thorne for Valentine's day?


1) A sword/knife to add to his collection.
2) The chain he is forever saying he wants.
3) The watch he is forever saying he wants.
4) Roses (I heard men like roses even though it seems girly).
5) Take out to dinner at nice resturant.
6) Just cook him a nice romantic dinner at home.

Let me know what you all think, and I will let you all know what I decide to get :)

On another note.....today's my older sister's birthday.

So I will end this blog with a quote of my own.
Happy Birthday Belinda! Hope you have a great one!
(bland huh? LOL)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I would get him something you know he wants and give it to him over a nice home cooked meal. have a great Valentine's!