Thursday, February 12, 2009
What a great work day!
Oh my ... I must say the first day in a LONG TIME that I have not left work stressed.....wish it would happen much more often!!
Well looks like things are advancing in a good way. I got good performance feedback from my leadership. (This is done every year). I've actually learned several techniques that I can apply to my daily work plan. These techniques are "background" programs that I can create to help my overall job be more productive. Not only my job but my Leader's as well. So this will make me "shine" in their eyes...YAY! I've been so busy today that my time flew by majorily fast!!!
So there's my highlight for the day.....maybe just because they kept me and didn't lay me off....this was the reason behind it all :)
The Lord DOES work in mysterious ways.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Donna! Good things come in 3's...Thorne's school, your job and next will be a BFP!
I'm SO happy that you had a good eval, I did to (thank goodness!!!)
Hope this is just the start of great things to come in 2009 for you:)
Post a Comment