Thursday, February 26, 2009

Recap of Last Weekend and What's Coming Up.

So recapping last weekend. Friday Thorne and I went and slept at my mothers house. We pretty much relaxed, played card games etc. Saturday, we got up bright an early (4:30 a.m.) and headed to New Orleans for our normal yearly parading! We spent the day on St. Charles Ave and Canal Street. We were suppose to spend Saturday night at the hotel on Barrone, but something came up and we just decided to go home. So anyways, there was a total of three parades on Saturday. The Endymion parade (the last one that day) was awesome!! The grand marshal was Kidd Rock!!! So like I got to see him way up close...how cool huh? LOL. We took quite a few pictures out there.... I got a great picture of him with his beads and a video too. The video isn't that great because it is kind of sideways. (Stupid me forgot to turn the camera the other way!!! LOL). I'll post them soon though and show you. Sunday was another day of relaxation. We did NOTHING!!!!

Tuesday (Mardi Gras Day), we went back over to my mothers house. She is remodeling her home so we decided to help her out there for the day instead of going parading. Good chance, because there was a big shoot out in New Orleans at the parade. 7 ppl injured....and that happened pretty much where we stand...so yeah glad we were not there. I believe the newspaper said something like a total of 130 ppl were arrested for all kinds of different things from fighting to showing tits......very uncivilized if you ask me!

This weekend should be really fun. I won 10 tickets to the local comedy club. There are 8 of us for sure right now going. I'm still waiting to find out if my friend Gen and her b/f Dino are going to go. (Don't ask who the comedian is cause I FORGOT). Anyhow I am looking forward to that.

On a side note, what is going on with me this cycle? Well I am waiting for AF to rear her nasty face. I started taking my Lupron shots on last Friday. Which reminds me......try going parading and having to take a shot in the middle of a crowd...a crowd in the middle of a nested drug town lol...hmmmm think a bout that one for a minute. I was very nervous everytime I opened the ice chest and saw the meds and needles on top. I kept thinking...hmmm I wonder what these ppl that see this is thinking.....maybe that we are some drug heads or something......NOOOOOO we are just infertile ppl and we need help getting to beable to enjoy what you have in your arms....which reminds me another note...why do ppl bring babies to parades....are they NUTZ?????

Ok so anyways back to where I was at. I'm waiting on AF. Which I do believe she is just maybe a half a day away YAY! I probably will begin stimming on CD3 to CD12. Hopefully that is all the plan we have as of now. I'll post more on that later as I already know I'll be seeing the RE next week a few times to get pricked and wanded lol.

Before I jett outta here for today...I do want to wish my friend Kari good luck on her BT on Saturday. I pray it's what we are seeing now! Good luck girlie!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks Donna! You will be one of the first to hear! Sounds like you had a really fun weekend. Can't wait to see the pics!

Kari said...

I tagged you for a blog award on my page. Check it out! http://benandkari.blogspot.com/