Well, Thorne has been mentioning going back to school and getting his GED, so that he can get a better job than what he works now. I am all in for that. I want him to better himself. Well at lunch today, he decided to go check it out and find out what days and times they do night schooling and get all the information he needs so he can see about starting. Well he called me up a few ago and says I have some bad news for you. Ready for the bad news???
His first class is tonight!!!!!! YAY for him! I am so happy. He will be taking his placement test to see where he stands with what he knows. Hopefully he won't be in there to long. His classes will be on Mondays and Wednesdays. He will go straight there from work and won't get out of there until 8ish. I'm very impressed with him that he is wanting to better himself. He just graduated in December from a program he's been in for the past 3 years. (FINALLY!) and I can never be so proud of him for finishing that off.
Now I get to be proud of him again when he finally can say he got his GED. Now I guess I will be helping him study alot....not only will this be helping him, but will be helping me too...considering I have been out of school for 14 years now WOAH!!! Time flys!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome Donna. Good luck Thorne!
Post a Comment