Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 -- We have a Plan

Okay...so making this blog and trying to keep up with it has become a lag! I'm sorry and I will try to do better.

So yesterday I went to see my RE because luckily for me (or not) AF showed on Saturday. I wasn't sure what the plan was for this cycle, or even if I had one. I figured I just assume go in as they may end up wanting to do an u/s and b/w. To my surprise they did neither. I spoke with the nurse and they put me on bcp's until Feb 20th. That's 17 day's away woohoo! I'll go back to the RE on the 20th and do u/s and b/w. If everything check in clear, I start my Lupron and onto another round of injectables. I'm hoping this round exceeds my first injectable cycle where I received my BFP, but ended in a miscarriage. I'm praying this second round of injecables gives me a wonderful BFP that I can carry to full term! I'll definitely keep you all posted on this cycle. Thorne is excited to be able to try again too. Although I don't think hes to fond of me having to take bcp's. (I'm not either) I just feel that this method slows us up a month (if you know what I mean?)

So...Here we are again and we are ready to roll....

Closing with a Quote of the Day:
~ Government cannot make man richer, but it can make him poorer ~

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sounds like my IVF protocol! I bet the time will pass very quickly and you will be seeing a BFP in no time! Good luck!