So today Thorne gets to work a half of a day (Lucky him!) :)
I plan on getting off anywhere around 1-3...not a half day but close.
Christmas is tomorrow! What did you want for Christmas?
Well, personally I kind of wished for Thorne and his family to get along. They have been in spits for a few months now. I tried telling him that if something happends to any of this family members that he would regret putting them on the back burner sort a say, and visaversa.
I guess you can say that my little wish came true. His mom sent him a sweet Christmas card in the mail asking that they put their differences aside and for us to go over there and spend Christmas eve with them. They plan on having a big bonfire. How exciting. I missed going over there and talking to his mom! So that is our plans.
He decided he would go there just so no more hard feelings would be felt. So we will be spending the night there tonight then heading on over to my brothers house around lunch time tomorrow.
I'll update on how things go and possibly with newer pictures too :)
Well I'd like to wish you and all of your family and friends a Very Merry Christmas!
Ending this blog with the quote of the day:
"You can get everything in life that you want, if you will just help enough other people to get what they want"
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your Christmas went well.
Hey lady, I had no idea you were blogging...keep it up, its the ultimate therapy!
I hope you had a wonderful Xmas and that you have an amazing 2009!
Best wishes,
Shan
Post a Comment