Well...we have 3 days left til Christmas! Wow this month has flown by rather quickly.
It feels as if yesterday, I was writing down the names of peeps I had to buy Christmas for this year. Man did I have a bunch! Roughly 25.... I'm sure those of you who had more to purchase are thinking ""I wish I only had 25"" but just last year we were at 20....grew 5 in one year...Man!
So I'm guessing, things aren't always "Cheaper by the Dozen" ......I had 2 dozen and it was way more expensive! LOL...j/k It was all well worth it!
Well Christmas day we plan on spending at my second to oldest brothers house. My oldest brother and his family is coming in from Dallas, Tx. What a blessing that will be. We get to see them 3 times this year!!!! We normally only get to see them once a year, so I am estatic about the 3 times :)
Anyways, my older sister and her family, my little sister and her family, the youngest of the boys but older than me and his daughter and girlfriend will be there. My mom and dad, and my husband and I. WOW big ol get together! Not to mention, next years Christmas will be at my older sisters house! We are taking turns every year :)....new tradition!
So Christmas 2011 it will be held at my house. Hopefully by then, we will be in a bigger place that can accomodate everyone and everyone could feel alot more comfortable and spacy.
Ending with a quote of the day.
"If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving."
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment