Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 -- Ahhhhhh...The Wonderful Holidays!

Yeeps!!! It's already Tuesday, January 13, 2009. Holy cow! Time has flown since I last blogged! I am sorry you had to wait so long LOL :)

It's been a while now so I can share our Christmas and NYE with you all.
Christmas was awesome! We got to spend Christmas Eve with Thornes family. They indeed had their bornfire. Everyone was there. We had a blast. (Thorne got so drunkkkkkkk)
Christmas day we spent mostly with my side of the family. We got to enjoy Christmas at my brothers new home (oh how beautiful it is!).
We received quite a bit of presents. Thorne got this beautiful Dragon knife from his brother Travis, some clothes, an awesome leather jacket from his Mom and Dad....(I told him I'd be wearing it more than him! LOL)...He also received quite a bit of other nice things. I purchased him a silver men's bracelet that he seen that he liked. I also got him an all in one accessory set for his car. It was blue and black and included the two front seat covers, the back seat cover, floor mats, the steering wheel cover, and seat belt covers. They are decked out in dragons. I also got him some glass drink coasters and a Texas Hold'em game.

Now for me, I received alot of LSU stuff including a bathroom set, blanket, purse, beer holder, etc. I also received this beautiful bedroom comforter bedset from my Mom. It's got dragons on it :). Thorne got me the matching curtain set to go with it. He also got me the same car accessory kit (but mine was black and gray) and some Ralph Lauren perfume.

Have you gotten the hint yet....we love dragons *wink*.

Well two days after Christmas I celebrated my 31st birthday YAY! NOT!
We ended up going bowling with my younger sister, her husband, and a friend of ours. We actually had a blast!

My older sister's husband Daniel does Karoake gigs. They invited us out for that. We went. I tried getting Thorne to sing...Yeah Right! Only in the privacy of his own shower hehehe.
I sang a few... Sounded horrible, but heck I'm no professional...told them if I was, I wouldn't been there :) So we stayed out drank a few drinks, then went home. Nothing to out of the blue for your typical NYE.

I do have a few pics to post. I'll get them soon I promise. (Whispers...I'm at work...my camera is at home) :).

Since I didn't get to do this until now......I'd like to wish you all a Wonderful New Year. May God bless each and everyone of you and bring you all much happiness you deserve!

Wrapping this one up with a quote of the day.
Many people look forward to the NY for a new start on their old habits.

No comments: