Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008 - Christmas shopping finally complete!

So today we ended up finishing off our Christmas shopping (finally)!
We got a few things with good deals, but others was just ridiculous! I hate doing Christmas shopping so late, and I tend to say this every year but never do anything about it. I continue to wait until the last week to complete it, as I refuse to do black Friday shopping. (Even though I did try it out one year)....but, that is just non-sense if you ask me.
To crowded, and the people are RUDE!!
I've decided I may try doing a Christmas fund next year. See what I can make of that.

Well today started my first day again on Provera...Hopefully AF will show soon so I can get my next cycle on a roll.
We shall see if she tends to cooperate!

Oh...we decided it's steak night tonight....Hubby is grilling and I'm cooking the side dishes...
Probably (Mac & Cheese and baked potato) LOL..

Ok so I end this with the quote of the day:
"Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery."

No comments: