Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday, December 19, 2008 - Come On Already!

So today I start my new blogging experience.
Forgive as it probably will not be a great first one :)
I need some getting use to this lol.

So anyway, let me give you a brief history as to what is going on with our TTC journey.
We have been TTC now since October of '06. No luck yet. We decided on going to see my OB. Well he prescribed me with Clomid. I did 8 (yeah 8) rounds of it, with and without metformin or progestrone. Of course all ended in AF.
In August we decided it was time to move on to a RE. I had tests after tests done to find out the issues. Thorne had an s/a done and he came back normal. I had an HSG done, which came back all clear. The final results were that I had PCOS. There was our problem.
The next month, we decided to go forth with injections. I did Lupron, Repronex, and Gonal-F. (Never had I given myself a shot until this!.....and I hated needles!!). I also took Dexamethasone, Metformin, and Prometrium. I ended up with a positive HPT and blood test. YAY- I was pregnant!
Sadly, it ended in a miscarriage. Today makes CD55 and I still have not had AF.
I contacted the RE yesterday and she prescribed me some Provera to trigger AF and get this show back on the road. I'm still waiting to see what the next two months hold for us on this TTC journey.
Well...I'll end this with a quote of the day....

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising everytime we fall"

No comments: