Thursday, December 17, 2009

Off to meet Santa!

Well we took Gage out for his first outing on Saturday. Can we say he looked alllll around?

We took him to the local flea market where a friend of ours had a Santa booth. We brought him there not thinking to wear something other than red to take pictures with. Red clothes and a red Santa suit just makes the baby lost in Santa somewhere LOL.

Anyhow, we did get a couple pictures taken and they came out great. I'm still waiting for my mom to scan them so I won't have them on this post. I'll post them at a later date. I did capture a picture of him in his car seat before we left. Everyone said it would make a beautiful Christmas card. I think he looks just absolutely precious in it. His hat read "My 1st Christmas". The outfit was given to him as a gift from his Great Aunt Beckie.

Here is the picture of our little man. He was exactly a week old.