skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Simple Life Stories.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Another Bump Shot
Okay so its been awhile since I posted my last bump. Somewhere around 18 weeks???
Anyhow here is today (35w6d) bump shot.
More tomorrow with an update from my 36 week doctor's appointment!
1 comment:
Kari
said...
Looking good Donna! Hope all is well!
November 6, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Donna and Thorne
I am 30 yrs old. Thorne and I have been married since June 7, 2008. We started our TTC journey in October of 2006. I must say it took a little over 2 years, but we finally welcomed our lil baby boy on December 5, 2009!
View my complete profile
The moment it happened :)
Random picture of us
Our Honeymoon - Eureka Springs, Ark.
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
May (1)
March (2)
February (1)
January (1)
December (5)
November (5)
October (6)
September (2)
August (1)
July (5)
June (2)
May (5)
April (5)
March (6)
February (7)
January (2)
December (4)
1 comment:
Looking good Donna! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment