Well I had my 36 week update yesterday. Talk about quick. I was in and out in literally 15 minutes! I like that! My doctor is impressed with how well everything is going. I've gained a total of 18lbs this pregnancy (well so far) and will continue to go weekly of course. My urine had no trace of sugar which is wonderful and my blood pressure was down from last visit. It goes up it goes down. I still believe its when I get nervous that makes it rise some. As my last appointment was my first cervical check and it again was something new. Same thing this time and I wasnt as nervous because he did it last week. Get where I'm coming from???? LOL
So anyway...about the check. My cervix is still high and closed yet still thinning. Doc said he can feel Gage's head coming down. He said to call if contractions get 5 minutes apart for 2 hours or if my water ruptures or leaks. Other than that to take it easy and rest up. He feels that Gage won't be making his arrival for a few more weeks for sure. Which is perfectly fine with me. I have a few other bills I want to pay off before he gets here and at least two more weeks will help me do that. Next week another appointment and we will see where things are.
Today is a big day...I'm waiting for Thorne to get off of work. He will be grillin us up some steaks while we watch the much needed win of the LSU Tigers vs Bama! Go Tigers!!!!
Til next time.....
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on getting your GD under control... I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!!!
Post a Comment