Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Laughing Gage

Lately all my little man does is laugh! If he's not smiling, cooing, he is laughing. It's so cute! I get tears in my eyes when he does it cause it is just the most wonderful sound, next to the first cry he did when he came out of the womb.
My mom was able to catch him for a little bit on video. I'm hoping I can post this where the video will show up. Don't mind me being silly with him though. I look like a goof, but he makes up for it with his laugh :)
If it doesn't come across as a screen shot, you may have to go directly to the link source to view it.

Hope you enjoy it.

Laugh Gage Video by Joyce - MySpace Video

2 comments:

Me said...

So cute - isn't that the best sound? - Tkeys

♥ LyNnE ♥ said...

That is so precious! He is such a cutie