til another doctor's appointment........and.........
NEW MOON!!!
Dr Appointment:
I'm interested to see what has been going on with Gage. I don't think much progress at all has been made, and I'm not looking to go in and he even say I'm dialated or even back to softening at all. Gage has been way up in my rib cage and feels like my chest bone. Makes it really hard to sit down for a while. Very uncomfortable. If no progression has been made, I'll be asking my doctor to just go ahead and schedule the c-section. So wish me luck either way!
New Moon!
I'm so excited. My cousin is coming into town this weekend. Her, Thorne, and myself will be going on Friday to watch New Moon. I'm so excited as I have been patiently waiting for it to come out ever since I watched Twilight.
I know after New Moon on Friday, I will be on pins and needles waiting for Eclipse to come out in June/July of 2010. I just don't think they can produce the movies fast enough for me!
Well til next time.....
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope everything goes well at the doctors apt! So where are the nursery pictures?? lol!
Post a Comment