Monday, October 26, 2009

34wk Appt Update.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Here is how mine went....

I went in for my 34wk appt on Friday.

I had my u/s that morning. Can we say I was literally pee'd! The tech was in so much of a hurry, she didn't take her time or anything. She went so fast we could barely tell what was going on. The pictures we got were not really great at all. Therefore, I can't post them because you really can't make them out that well. Ughhh to her!

My appt went great. My Dr says he looks perfectly healthy. He was weighing in at 4lbs 11oz and if continued to grow as he is he would be a little over 7lbs. He is head down. The fluid around him was plenty. He was practicing his breathing exercises. His hb was in the upper 130s.
I've gained 1lb in 2 weeks. A total of 17 so far. My dr is happy about that.
Overall everything looked and sent well.

I start going once a week now. My next appointment is on Friday. He will be doing a cervical check every visit to see how things are progressing.

On another subject....My LSU Tigers and My SAINTS...had both a great weekend! LSU beat Auburn...and the SAINTS...well they got lucky and came back and beat the Miami Dolphins! Very impressed with both teams this weekend. Go Tigers and Saints!

Til next time!

No comments: