Thursday, October 15, 2009

33wks Tomorrow!

Wow...how time is flying! Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks pregnant! Amazing! It just seemed like yesterday I was 20 weeks and announcing Gage's gender.

As far as my last dr appointment, everything is going well. My gestational diabetes are on track with just the diet. My dr seems to think if it continues like it is, then he will just have me begin pricking my finger once a day instead. I'll probably continue the 4x a day knowing me and wanting to make sure everything is like planned. I get nervous about those type of things.
My blood pressure has went down tremendously. At my last appointment, my dr mentioned how he hasn't seen a pregnant woman's bp that low before and he wished that his was at that level. He believes it had a lot to do with a habit and my old eating ways.
I've gained a total of 15 lbs thus far. Which to my dr is great and right on schedule.

I have another appointment scheduled for next Friday. At this appointment, they will be doing a check up ultrasound. Making sure everything is going well on the inside with Gage, checking his weight, position, etc. I'm looking forward to getting to get a peep at him again! 14wks has been way to long! LOL. Thorne has taken off of work, as he is way excited too.

On another note, my laptop will be coming out of the shop on the 30th. YAY! Finally!
I miss my computer at home. I'll actually be able to update etc from home now and try and keep posts more recent, then backdating. (Like this one!) lol.

Well til next time....Take care!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Glad to see all is well! Gage will be here before you knjow it.

Ashley Wells said...

Glad to see everything is going well! Can't wait to see pictures of his room and the little man! Our due dates are right around the corner! Wooo hoo! Your baby shower pics are great too! Hope you had a good weekend...

Shannon said...

So happy for you and Thorne- 33 weeks I just can't believe we are here! Can't wait for you to meet your prince:)